We are working with a global digital communication agency in Tokyo. They have over 10 offices world wide. Their clients are top-notch brands, such as an iconic sports apparel brand, renowned Japanese cosmetic brand, luxury gyms, etc. If you are someone who is tech savvy, loves contributing to brands’ storytelling and enjoy working in a multi-national environment, this is a career opportunity for you.
They are looking for Experience Design Director who is passionate about designing experiences that are beautiful and practical. Experience Design Director works with different creative teams. They need to be able to share their ideas and open to different ideas, choose wisely and often combine them to bring best results.
– What you’ll be doing
- Collaborate with different teams to bring best results
- Make sure the quality of work is up to the expectations of the clients
- Juggle a few projects at once and manage timelines
- Make the concepts happen
- Lead the team of experience designers
- Plan a strategy and make sure to communicate the concepts with the clients and the internal team
– Your profile
- 8+ years experience in Experience Design
- Confident leading the UX projects
- An excellent leader who is flexible, a multi-tasker and serves as a mentor to the junior team members
- Comfortable working with clients
- A UX fanatic who is passionate about designs
- Skillful in one or more of the categories below; product design, E-commerce, mobile, branding, retail, and social media
- Confident at presentation for clients
- Works well under pressure
- Team-player, proactive and flexible
- Fits in the fast-paced and international setting
This sounds like you and would like to know more?
Get in touch today: [email protected]