We are working with a global digital communication/ CRM agency in Tokyo. They support bridging the relationship between brands and their customers with creativity and data from offices worldwide. Their clients are world renowned brands, such as world most famous beverage maker, an innovative cosmetic select shop, a major automotive company, etc. If you a team player who loves to develop creative ideas by utilizing today’s technology, look no further. This is a career opportunity for you.
They are looking for a Senior Strategist for Comms & Channel who is skillful at analyzing consumer behavior from various data and provide solutions to clients. You will be working close with client brand teams and agency networks to plan strategies and execute accordingly.
- What you’ll be doing
- Plan strategies for CRM and digital
- Read and analyze data with client and agency tools
- Align the key messages with creative team by providing them with detailed briefs
- Work alongside with planners from different disciplines such as media, comms and activation and account managers and creative teams
- Become an expert of clients’ brand, their customers, and potential customers. Research their communication strategy so that you can provide them with an improved communication strategy.
- Your profile
- 4+ years experience at an advertising agency, marketing agency or B2B business company planning marketing strategies
- Proven track record of CRM, direct marketing, media, direct mail production
- A problem-solver who is fully of new ideas and strategy
- Communication skill in English and Japanese
- Proactive, independent and flexible
- Fits in the fast-paced and international setting
- Big plus if you have / are
- Knowledgeable in web and digital devices
- Experience running marketing research, data mining, and consumer behavioral research
This sounds like you and would like to know more?
Get in touch today: [email protected]