Senior UX Designer
Location: Based in Singapore
$5000 – $8000 per month
Our client is an established market leader within the financial services sector. They have been in the business for over a century and is committed to create a positive impact for future generations. They are currently looking for a Senior UX Designer to join their design team based in Singapore.
About the role:
- You are a hands-on UX designer with experience on sketching and designing visual composition
- You will be planning and executing user research, conduct and facilitate workshops
- Work in tandem with product managers, engineers, researchers and content strategists to oversee the user experience of a product from conception to launch
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience focused on UX design
- Good communication skill is a must as you are required to facilitate collaborative brainstorming workshops across cross-disciplinary teams that include management-level stakeholders
- Familiar with lean UX processes (in particular with Agile methodologies)
- Experience in user research, data analytics and AB-testing
- Experience designing for complex back-end systems and working closely with technical teams is a major plus
*Due to the volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
For more information, please send in your resume and portfolio with interest to Felicia.email@example.com.
Registration No: R1434487 EA Licence No: 17S8932 (Cogs Agency Singapore Pte Ltd)