Cogs is hiring a unique role, an Innovator to join our client’s growing innovation and design team based in Shanghai
An innovator role is uniquely challenging. It’s not easy, but those who have accepted the challenge will tell you it’s worth it. If learning on the job excites you, read on.
In this role, you will be responsible for transforming observations and insights into useful concepts. You’ll be the one to lead innovation projects and conduct workshops as your role is to help clients, individuals and teams contribute to problem-solving through their own participation. We’re looking for someone who wants to develop their problem-solving abilities and creative thinking, with a passion for copywriting.
· Interpret business strategy and determine innovative human-centered solutions
· Collaborate with agency’s insights and strategy team to generate creative concepts
· Design proposals and assist with project costings
· Lead innovation practice with trend-watching
· Lead cross-functional workshops and projects of varied sizes and types
· Have a degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Strategic Innovation, or something similar, and/or an English major
· Candidates with a master’s degree and overseas studying experience are preferred
· 2 years’ work experience working in a consultancy, advertising agency, or similar
· Has experience working with innovation frameworks and apps (Design Thinking, Double Diamond Framework, Business Model Canvas, Empathy Maps, Value Proposition, Miro)
· A good storyteller who speaks and writes well in English and Mandarin
· Familiar with research methodologies (Qualitative and Quantitative)
· Willing to learn, organized, detail-oriented, and with the ability to think far, wide and creatively
· Has interests in food, beverage, personal care, and sustainability
· Sociable and engaging with colleagues
· Up to date with trends and Chinese culture
Please email [email protected] with your latest CV and folio if any.