Our client is a fast-growing Fintech company with offices in China, Singapore and Europe.
As Penetration Tester, you will be tasked with penetration testing services for our client’s new and existing applications, network and infrastructure. You have to identify security weaknesses within our client’s business environments, report on issues and make remediation recommendations. In addition, you will be responsible for Identifying network and infrastructure security risks and requirements for new projects and system developments. You will also be entrusted to provide technical advice to ensure that security standards are met throughout all business units.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Web application vulnerability assessments and penetration testing
- Mobile app vulnerability assessments and penetration testing
- Infrastructure (including Cloud environment) vulnerability assessments and penetration testing
- Social engineering and physical penetration testing against facilities and sites
- Exploit research and development skills are a plus
- Support the InfoSec team in the promotion of information security best practice and embedding information security within the development streams
Skills & experiences required
- Hands-on experience in penetration testing is a must
- In-depth knowledge of networking, virtualization, cloud platform, security tools and storage.
- Sound knowledge of application security vulnerabilities, such as SQL Injection, Cross-Site Scripting, and the OWASP Top 10 framework
- Sound knowledge of reverse engineering, exploit development, social engineering will be an advantage
- Hands-on experience in automated testing tool will be an advantage
- Holders of security related certification/qualification such as OSCP, eWPT will be an advantage
You are also expected to:
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development
- Detail minded with an analytical mindset
- Good communication skills with an ability to explain complex technical issues to non-technical business users
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English
- Minimum 3 Years of hands on experience in a fast paced working environment
Interested? Please send your CV to [email protected]