Now, here at Cogs we love all things mobile….well apart from rubbish connectivity (not mentioning any providers) but let’s not get into that just now. Instead let’s talk about MWC 2013 in Barcelona next week, the only place to be if you’re involved in the mobile sector.
Here’s why you should be there:
The mobile ecosystem is expanding at lightning speed, with endless innovation and new applications of mobile technology. From contactless payments and augmented reality to embedded devices and connected cities – mobile technology is changing the landscape. The impact mobile will have on the world is limitless.
Join us in Barcelona for Mobile World Congress 2013 as together we explore the New Mobile Horizon.
Even the landscape of Mobile World Congress will look different in 2013. While the Mobile World Capital Barcelona remains our host, we’re moving to a state-of-the-art new facility, Fira Gran Via. Learn more about our exciting new venue here.
Here’s what’s on offer:
- A world-class thought-leadership conference featuring visionary keynotes and panel discussions
- A cutting-edge product and technology exhibition featuring 1,500 exhibitors
- The world’s best venue for seeking industry opportunities, making deals, and networking
- App Planet, the Centre of the Mobile Apps Universe, where the mobile app community gathers to learn, network and engage with innovators
- mPowered Brands, where marketers, advertisers and global brands explore the possibilities in mobile marketing
- And the Global Mobile Awards programme, where we recognise advancements and achievements in the industry