A Lead Frontend Developer is needed to join this award-winning global agency in Paddington. As a Lead Frontend Developer, you’ll need to combine the art of design with the art of programming. You will interface with various agency departments and stakeholders, working with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation; with the Web Architect to provide support to the team and work on internal strategies to ensure all code meets best practice guidelines; with Delivery to ensure accurate planning and timely delivery, and leading a team of Front-end developers.
As a Lead Frontend Developer, you’ll be responsible for:
– Collaborating with Web Architects and other Technical Leads to continually review and improve Frontend Delivery.
– Collaborating with the Web Architect and project stakeholders to assess, scope and document projects.
– Collaborating with the project management team to manage the workflow and ensure appropriate team members are allocated to projects as well as taking ownership of Front-end task breakdown and estimates for each project and ensure they are rigorous and accurate.
– Collaborating on the technical decisions for projects with Senior Developers and other stakeholders.
– Development of specifications, designs and appropriate documentation to present to the project team, then drive the delivery of the vision.
– Ensuring the project team have the right standards, processes, and tools in place to deliver leading edge work.
– Participating in the personal development of the team – feeding into reviews and training.
This creative agency offers an inclusive and supportive culture with an emphasis on allowing creativity to flourish. As a developer on the tech team you’ll receive 25 days holiday per year, training and development initiatives, gym membership + more.