Cogs Agency is Hiring
We’re looking for a talented, passionate recruiter to join one of our most established and busy teams – Creative. Focusing on contract/freelance roles within our large agency-side client base, you’ll inherit a warm, busy desk, but with great scope to grow further and build your own reputation in an exciting and creative industry.
Ultimately you will master the ability to judge portfolios and match the right candidate to the right job within demanding timeframes. A high level of client and candidate care, alongside consistent delivery, will be essential for you to develop both your own & Cogs’ first-class reputation in the creative and digital sector.
We’d tell you more about us here, but it’s really about you. So, here’s what you can expect from working with us:
· Excellent basic salary and commission structure;
· Real opportunity to progress – both from a career and compensation perspective;
· Dedicated training budget tailored to your needs each year;
· A truly robust benefits package, including private healthcare, life assurance, gym membership, paid sabbatical for long-standing employees, flexible working hours, extra holidays, free breakfast, monthly socials and Friday drinks.
· The opportunity to put forward ideas and help shape a growing company;
· Full exposure and involvement with our fantastic client base, and the opportunity to network off the back of our strong PSL agreements.
A keen interest in the digital design industry is crucial. Previous recruitment experience would be preferred; you could have as little as 6 months, or as much as 3 years. Industry experience is certainly not a prerequisite; you may come from a more corporate recruitment background but be keen to cut your teeth in a more creative environment. Working purely on contract/freelance positions means that you will need to be highly organised, have meticulous attention to detail and be able to deliver much more than simply finding great freelancers great jobs. You’ll also share our cultural values of professionalism, collaboration and hard work in your personal approach to recruitment.
If this resonates with you, please email [email protected] with a CV and covering note, or call Ben or Maggie on the office number and we’ll happily have a chat.
Basic salary commensurate to your experience, with an OTE of £40-65k