Cogs’ weekly round up is here to provide all the big moves, new hires and news surrounding the digital industry.
All stories from 6 – 10th August:
Movers & Shakers This Past Week:
- Heleana Quartey joined Lewis PR (see the full story here via Gorkana).
- Matt Teeman was hired at Metro (see the full story here via Brand Republic).
- Jonathan Lewis was snapped up by Channel 4 (see the full story via Channel 4).
- Matt Pam & Simon Hipwell were hired by BETC London (see the full story via Campaign).
- Damian Douglas joined Bloomberg (see the full story here via Media Week).
- Janie Ma returned to Ogilvy & Mather Beijing (see the full story here via WPP).
- Scott Tegethoff left Universal McCann (see the full story here via Agency Spy).
This Week’s Sexiest Job, any takers?
- Java Technical Architect – An award-winning, global digital agency with a large office in London is looking for an ambitious Java Technical Architect. This highly visible role is ideal for someone who loves hands-on work, but who is also looking for the next step up, as about 30-40% of your time will involve team management. Great client base; good benefits; a very good opportunity all round – http://bit.ly/N3EMxW.