So we’ve been growing in strength and in numbers. In total we expanded by 50% in 2011 – here’s a little snapshot of just what we’ve been up to:
- Margaret Maupin, Commercial Operations Director
– A former technology PR practitioner-turned recruiter, Margaret has 15 years experience and has held several senior roles within PR and recruitment, most recently as a Divisional Director with Xchangeteam. In her new role, Margaret is responsible for the overall day-to-day running of the company, particularly around compliance, process and sales. With her varied background, Margaret brings unique insight into the convergence of skills within the digital, communications and marketing sectors and will also oversee the growth of the company’s newest client-side team.
- Naomi Da Costa, Senior Consultant, Creative Team
– With eight years of experience in creative and media recruitment, Naomi joins Cogs from Major Players. She will specialise in placing freelance and permanent talent across all creative positions, including Junior Designers, Art/Creative Directors, Creative Teams and Information Architects for leading integrated and digital agencies.
- Damien Bell, Senior Consultant, Client Services Team
– With six years recruitment experience across the legal and PR sectors, Damien will specialise in placing freelance and permanent candidates into agency-side account management, strategy, planning and user experience roles.
- Kelly Oatham, Accounts and Team Administrator
– With 14 years experience in recruitment administration and support, Kelly will sit within Cogs Agency’s Operations Team, dealing with freelancer payments, client invoicing and other financial administration.
- Dianne Hummal, Researcher, Technology Team
– Dianne joined Cogs Agency from The Hospital Club in London. As a researcher within the technology team, Dianne is responsible for candidate generation and will specialise in freelance and permanent roles across the technical spectrum, including junior developers to tech directors, testers and QA’s.