As part of our expansion, we’re looking for a seasoned recruiter to join our recently formed Digital Brands and Client-side team. Already a team of two, we are actively working with clients from the retail, entertainment, technology and e-commerce industries on roles spanning digital production, marketing, creative and social media. Working in a 360-degree capacity, we’re looking for someone who has strong business development skills and happy to cover a broad spectrum of job titles, on both the freelance and permanent side.
We’d tell you more about us here, but it’s really about you, so here’s what you can expect from working with us:
• Excellent basic salary and commission structure;
• Real opportunity to progress – both from a career and compensation perspective;
• Dedicated training budget tailored to your needs each year;
• A truly robust benefits package, including private healthcare, life assurance, gym membership, paid sabbatical for long-standing employees, flexible working hours, extra holidays, free breakfast and Friday drinks, monthly socials and trips away;
• The opportunity to put forward ideas and help shape a growing company;
• Full exposure and involvement with our fantastic client base, and the opportunity to network off the back of our strong PSL agreements.
Our ideal candidate will have proven experience working across the full recruitment lifecycle, ideally on corporate or other client-side accounts. You don’t need to have prior experience of the digital industry, although you should have an interest or passion for it. You’ll also share our cultural values of professionalism, collaboration and effectiveness in your personal approach to recruitment.
If this resonates with you, please could you email [email protected], or drop us a line on the office number and we’ll happily have a chat.
Basic salary commensurate to your experience, with an OTE of £40-60k.