We are representing a chic, innovative and quirky boutique creative studio based in Hong Kong and Singapore to work with clients who are both creative agencies and direct to consumer brands such as Netflix, New Balance, HBO, Google, and more in developing and delivering concepts that will knock the socks off audiences.
The studio has won awards and accolades in the industry, but that isn’t the best part. If you are interested in maintaining high standards of creative excellence, including taking on a multi-faceted, almost an entrepreneurial position to lead on projects that you’ll both support and manage with others in your team, most importantly having the onus to communicate and feedback between clients and the business, then this role would be a snug fit for you.
Projects will have legacy communication and management which requires the designer to be based in Hong Kong. Therefore, you need to be physically located with the ability to work locally.
Note that while this is not a remote position, health and safety standards will be taken into consideration very highly by the studio owners when required to be on premise.
You’ll be required of these traits to excel in the role:
• Create compelling design assets and animations for an array of media including web, social, mobile, digital display and offline.
• Work cohesively with other designers and independently to execute the design phase of internally and externally facing projects.
• Confidently work across one or more workstreams and projects at any given time ensuring timelines and creative objectives are met.
• Assist in the creation of mood boards, story boards and other design collateral that supports the creative process.
• Work collaboratively with the creative team(s) to develop exciting and thoughts provoking creative concepts and ideas.
• When required support the management team with training of new employees on design software, systems and processes.
• When required present creative ideas and design work to clients while ensuring feedback is communicated back to the creative and project teams.
• Maintain the highest of standard of excellence in all creative output.
• Stay informed of design trends and innovations that can be applied to your work and wider business.
• Adept at Adobe creative cloud suite, Maxon Cinema 4D
• Strong art direction (critical-eye) and aesthetic capabilities
• Conceptual and articulate with vision
• Solid technical design skills
Good to haves
• Expertise in Houdini
• Product modelling skills
• Character animation skills
• Strong composting skills
• Video editing experience
Send your cv and latest motion reel to [email protected]
Only candidates based in Hong Kong that meet the pre-requisites will be shortlisted.