Creating products, finding the right market and audience, and make it a success. That’s our client in a nutshell. They create unique brands that offer high-quality products, based on consumer and market insights. The founders have a background in successfully supporting big companies with their market entry in Asian markets and growing their impact in the region. They use this experience and knowledge in building brands from the ground up.
Their small team has a collaborative nature, supportive culture, and their office include a gym!
They are looking for an energetic and creative digital designer that can make both graphic designs and motion graphic designs.
- Positively impact the success of a product by creating top-notch marketing materials
- Take ownership of everything creative within the company
- Collaborate with marketing and content colleagues to design the creative concepts of multiple marketing channels
- Make sure the brand guidelines are complete and used correctly throughout the company
- Keep to tight deadlines to ensure a smooth delivery
- After your creative bachelor’s degree, you gained 3 years of working experience in digital design at agencies or design studios
- You are experienced and comfortable with Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Illustrator, and Premier Pro
- You are hands-on, and use the autonomy you get to work efficiently and collaboratively
- Your portfolio shows modern aesthetics in illustrations, motion graphics, photography, typography, and other artwork
- You can translate marketing and strategic needs into deliverables for different channels and thus showing creative thinking
- Experience with UX/UI, CSS, and web design knowledge is a big plus
The client has a flat organization with short lines and open communication. They offer regular team activities and encourage growth and a curious mind.
Are you looking to work in a tight-knit team of knowledgeable and ambitious people, while having a real impact on the company results?
Email me now: email@example.com