Interested in disrupting a multi-billion-dollar industry linked to most of the world’s manufacturing sectors? Read further! Partnering with a global player in the industry, our client, a tier-one consulting firm is launching a digital venture in the chemicals space which will unlock significant value for both suppliers and manufacturers, whilst reinventing the sales process for an untapped market.
Pioneering how buyers can purchase affordable materials that meet their quality standards, the marketplace will generate value for both sides, whilst improving accessibility and transparency. Backed by an industry-leading producer, the venture’s bold ambition is to reimagine how the industry operates, matching producers and manufacturers more seamlessly. The product leverages best-in-class software to digitize the process, provide tailored recommendations, and generate significant value for its users.
As such, our client and its corporate partner are looking to appoint a best-in-class team in Singapore to build out the marketplace product and scale a business globally. The founding team will combine deep industry knowledge, strong technical expertise, a passion for disruption, and a startup mindset. A key position is the frontend engineer who will be responsible for building the frontend aspects of the platform.
What you will be doing:
- Leveraging your deep technical experience, you build responsive frontend web applications
- Collaborating closely with product, design, and backend teams, you will implement new features
- Contribute to a future-ready and high-quality performance code base, sharing technical solutions and product ideas with the wider team
- Translate UI objectives into frontend specifications, and drive elegant solutions
- Build scalable and testable software using modern technologies
Experience you will need:
- Experience working in a cross-functional setting with UX/UI designers
- Excellent knowledge of software engineering best practices (e.g. test-driven development, unit testing, code reviews and design documentation)
- Product bias with the ability to balance user-centric considerations with those of larger enterprise
- Understanding of large-scale engineering systems