We are looking for a Product Designer for an established branding/interior design agency, with experience designing lighting and furniture to join our team as part of our growing custom-made furniture/accessories design and production activity.
The location of the Role could be based either in the Hong Kong Office or Bali Office.
The successful candidate will be both an independent problem solver, as well as a proven team player when it comes to getting the job done. We’re looking for an individual who takes details and aesthetics seriously, and is interested in taking on the most challenging and rewarding projects around the globe and has experience working with raw and natural materials. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, get excited about finding smarter ways to do things, and have a burning desire to be part of a winning team where you can truly make a difference, we want to meet you.
- Discussing the design brief with the creative team – Producing detailed, final hand drawings and specifications
- Using dedicated computer software (CAD) to produce design specifications
- Working closely with Creative Director, Design Director, Product Designers and rest of the team to ensure the best quality of deliverables and design
- Producing reports and presenting ideas to colleagues at various stages of the design process
- Modifying and improving ideas according to feedback received
- Overseeing the testing of the chosen design Requirements
- Experience in drafting F&B/Hospitality/Retail Interior Drawings & Decoration Projects – Experience in working with Furniture and lighting
- Possesses a love for natural materials.
- Ability to conceptualize through hand sketches, render, produce technical drawings and work closely with production partners.
- Work with factories / partners on site
- Create mock-ups, Review prototypes
- Proficient in Rhino, Adobe Creative (In design, Photoshop, illustrator).
- Fully fluent in English. Cantonese and/or Mandarin is a plus
- Highly motivated and reactive, passionate about design and a good team player
If this sounds like you, please get in touch! Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Email: [email protected]