Interested in being part of a pioneer team to create and launch a new to market product that will reinvent the sales process for an untapped market? Read on!
Our client is a start-up digital venture that is pioneering the launch of a B2B marketplace for both suppliers and manufacturers. Backed by an industry-leading producer, they are looking to appoint the best-in-class team in Singapore to build their marketplace product.
The successful candidate will possess strong product development expertise, deep industry knowledge in the UX/UI space, a passion for disruption, and a start-up mindset. This role will bring strong experience and expertise to serve the design process end-to-end from the initial stages of user research to the final stages of producing high-fidelity prototypes and to be able to present them articulately. Being part of the founding team, this role will also be shaping and serving the long term enhancements of the product in line with product and business goals.
What you will be doing:
- Own the user experience of the product from end to end with hands-on design work and shape the overall design operational setups and processes.
- Help shape future product enhancements, new features and prepare design to scale to new markets.
- Effectively drive the continuous improvement and iterations of existing product feature design and branding.
- Partner with different stakeholders to establish a shared vision by building consensus on priorities, leading to sound product design and execution.
- Collaborate with Product Management, Engineering and Marketing to design and deliver experiences from conception until launch.
- Apply and maintain the existing design systems.
- Conduct User Research and provide well-informed recommendations in both written and visual format (e.g. sketches, journeys, design flows, prototypes).
What you’ll need:
- A minimum of 4 years of experience, with a focus on designing and offering long term support for products.
- You have the breadth of product design skills (Hybrid UX and UI) and an understanding of how to move from validated problems to pixel perfect design in a fast-paced environment.
- You have deep experience working with Figma. Know how to create usable, accessible and modular designs that scale and have a solid understanding of the capabilities and constraints of several of today’s digital devices and responsive web apps.
- You are able to clearly articulate your design decisions, with fluency across product, engineering and other business functions.
- Previous experience working in a product design agency or a product focused B2B start-up corporation.
- You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, additional language skills are a plus.
- Strong branding experience with hands on User Research experience would be an advantage.
If this sounds like you, pls send your CV to [email protected]
We regret that only suitable profiles will be reached out to.