Want to join a very exciting, new life-led tech brand based in Clerkenwell? This is a great opportunity for a creative Social Media Executive who is hungry and enthusiastic about developing a new social media strategy to help bring our pioneering new products to a community of fans across design, beauty, tech, fashion, sustainability and more. Think: your iPhone or laptop, and not AR or robots….just yet 🙂
You will be a confident and organised Social Media Exec with an entrepreneurial spirit and an eye for design. The successful candidate will be joining a spirited team who share a passion to modernise tech and make it more human.
This is an in-house role so you'll have the opportunity to really own social media and grow across: content planning, community management, customer engagement, copywriting, social analytics, events and influencer marketing.
Reporting into the Head of Content & Social, you will be responsible for 2 new brands so there will be a variety of tasks including but not limited to:
- Social Media Management Ideation, planning and scheduling of social media content (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin) alongside an ongoing strategy for growth – supported by Head of Content
- Community management – handling any queries through social – sharing your insights to the rest of the team on a weekly basis to help inspire new ideas/products. Must have excellent customer care ethos and ability to multi-task
- Social media copywriting – Excellent writing skills, creative flair and eye for design across copy, imagery and GIF selection. Self-motivated to present new ideas to HoC and rest of team
- Research & Analyse – Good interest in, and knowledge of popular culture across lifestyle, beauty or fashion, arts, news, innovation and tech scene. Has their finger on the pulse and knows where to go to find influencers and trends. Experience of using social media analytics to provide evaluation and ideas for solutions, new projects and the bigger picture
- Influencer Marketing – experience of, or an interest in handling influencer relationships from research to outreach and gifting.
- Events, PR & other things – there will be the chance to help research ideas and speakers for events, capture content, manage a community, create GIFS, meet the coolest influencers & implement PR activities including community events.
They’re a start-up that gets stuck in and gets stuff done. No two days will be the same and there’ll be a real chance to grow and have influence on 2 very exciting new brands.
If this sounds like you, I’d love to hear from you. Please send me your CV through to [email protected]