Cogs’ weekly round up is here to provide all the big moves, new hires and news surrounding the digital industry.
All stories from 30 July-03 August:
Movers & Shakers This Past Week:
- Carol O’Mara & Emma Baker joined G2 Joshua (see the full story here via Campaign).
- Richard Hale was hired by Cheil (see the full story here via Promotional Marketing).
- Samantha Glynne & Carla Cabalfin-Lengellé were promoted at Publicis (see the full story via Publicis).
- Chris Green joined Mindshare (see the full story via Media Week)
- Stevie Spring was recruited by Engine (see the full story here via More About Advertising).
- Jamie Bell was poached by VCCP (see the full story here via Brand Republic).
- Fortune Cookie was snapped up by WPP (see the full story here via The Drum).
- I Spy & Data2Decisions were bought by Aegis (see full story here via The Wall Street Journal)
This Week’s Sexiest Job, any takers?
- Creative Technologist – A well-known advertising agency in London seeks a creative technologist to join a digital ‘super team’ comprised of creatives, producers, project managers, and developers. This highly visible team is tasked with creating prototypes, answering client briefs and driving digital growth within the agency. In addition to fantastic benefits, this agency supports individual development and the creative technologist will work with some of the best brands around – http://bit.ly/N9yha6.