Cogs’ weekly round up is here to provide all the big moves, new hires and news surrounding the digital industry.
All stories from 13th – 17th August:
Movers & Shakers This Past Week:
- Sarah Probert left Blackberry (see the full story here via Marketing).
- Danny Russell & Robin Auld joined PaddyPower (see the full story via iGaming Business).
- Gregory Roekens, Saher Sidhom and Andrew Pinkess were hired by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO (see the full story here via Brand Republic).
- Tanya O’Sullivan was hired at Channel 4 (see the full story via Channel 4).
- Publicis Chemistry made five additions to their team (see the full story via LBB online).
- Jason Webby joined CNBC (see the full story here via CNBC).
- Rupert Britton was hired LiquidThread (see the full story here via Media Week).
- Ian Dowds took a role at Trinity Mirror (see the full story here via Print Week).
- Aegis shareholders approve sale to Dentsu (see full story here via Brand Republic)
This Week’s Sexiest Job, any takers?
- European Digital Marketing Senior Manager – A blue chip, global entertainment conglomerate is looking for a Senior European Digital Marketing Manager. This lucky person will create and execute highly visible online marketing strategies to drive traffic, acquire new consumers, and focus on the retention of existing customers. You will also oversee digital marketing campaigns that support the brand’s retail stores across eight European markets. Offering a great salary and even better benefits, this is a rare opportunity to join an amazing company with enduring brand value – http://bit.ly/OYp5E8.
If you have any news to share for this weekly feature, please get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org or send a DM to @cogsagency.