Our client is a fast-growing Fintech company.
As a Devops Engineer, you will be part of a team that will be tasked to set up and deliver automated development and operational environments for our product teams.
- Deploying, automating, maintaining, and managing various cloud-based and on-prem production system
- Maintain and improve our CI development pipeline
- Work closely with the Information security and infrastructure team in ensuring that we are adopting security best practices.
- Creating, versioning and testing of scripts for backup, deployment, patching and etc.
- Ensuring the availability, performance, scalability, and security of productions systems
- Building, releasing and configuration management of production systems
- System troubleshooting and problem-solving across platform and application domains
- Suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements
- Evaluate new technology options to improve your infrastructure stack.
- Ensuring system security policies are properly remediated.
- Set up and maintain cloud security solutions
- 3+ years of engineering experience.
- BS/MS Degree in any relevant major. (ex: IT, Computer Science, etc) OR a proven track record in DevOps
- Have DevOps experience (Ansible, Puppet, Shell scripting)
- Evidence of understanding networking concepts. CIDR blocks, VPC, network segmentation, ingress-egress configuration, VPN connection, route configurations
- Experience in setting up different kinds of servers (either officially at work or personal interest and hobby)
- Passionate about exploring Docker and Kubernetes.
Please send your CVs to: Shuyan.Huang@cogsagency.com