We are looking for a Principal Consultant for a successful PR consultancy firm based in Singapore, specializing in financial communications and investors relation.
You will be responsible for delivering excellent day-to-day client-servicing work and leading a team of consultants to advise our growing pool of corporate communications clients which are primarily financial institutions and MNCs.
- Impeccable client servicing skills with a proven track record of servicing MNC clients, including financial institutions
- An ability to develop strategic communications programmed and proposals for clients and prospective clients
- An appetite for guiding and mentoring consultants to deliver quality client servicing and to develop their own careers
- A proactive approach to identifying new business prospects and taking a leading role in the proposal and pitch
- A good understanding of the local and international media scene in Singapore
- Strong media pitching experience and an interest in developing media relations, especially in the financial space. This is a must!
- A comfort in conducting research, writing and editing news releases, factsheets, speeches, PowerPoint presentations and other relevant communications materials
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree with at least 6 to 8 years of relevant work experience, preferably some of which has been in a PR consultancy. Relevant background in journalism and finance will be highly preferred
- Excellent command of the English language with a flair for writing
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Capable of juggling multiple projects – managing priorities and meeting deadlines
- Creative thinker and problem solver with a keen eye for details
If this sounds like you, email your CV to [email protected]