Our client is an established digital agency and they are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join the product team in Singapore. In this role, you will define the core product vision, goals, functionality, and requirements while establishing a shared vision by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution.
What you’ll be doing.
- You will define and manage product roadmaps to realize business goals and strategies.
- You will collaborate with user experience experts, visual designers, and engineers to reach the best possible version of a feature or product to bring to market.
- Create and maintain product roadmaps, feature backlogs, and product documentation such PRDs, user stories, use cases, user flows, logic flows, and functional specifications.
- Prioritize development activities with engineering teams.
- Help define and refine working processes in order to maximize efficiency in constantly evolving environments.
- Mentor and manage several team members.
- Min 5 years experience in product management, product strategy, or equivalent experience.
- You have experience with waterfall and agile methodologies, and an understanding of product management’s role in various development methodologies.
- You have experience managing and consulting with stakeholders and/or clients on product strategy and value proposition.
- You have experience running successful workshops and interviews with stakeholders/clients
- You have a proven track record of leading and delivering large and complex products and services.
- You excel in analytical problem solving and decision making skills.
- You are able to quickly understand, simplify, internalize, and communicate complex or technical concepts.
- You have demonstrated thoroughness, follow-up, and attention to detail.
- Strong appreciation for design and user experience.
If this sounds like you, please email your cv to [email protected]