Our client is a leading technology force and is available all over the world – 76 markets and counting. They are number one by value in numerous countries across the globe. If you want to be a part of an innovative team with a cutting edge technology, this role may be a good fit for you.
As a Producer, you’ll be working with brief owners, project managers, internal creatives/film makers or external directors/production houses to produce new contents or manage to re-edit and adaptations from existing assets to fulfil the market campaign needs. You’ll be working with creative team to support and execute the creative concepts for product launches and tactical marketing campaigns.
- Owning and managing the entire project lifecycle/process, delivering profitable and measured projects. Although video will be your core experience, we expect a wider range or projects to be handled.
- Understanding of production, related technology, its applications and its constraints and limitations, with creative mind and detailed eye to provide quality control.
- Give clear and precise directions/timings to both internal and external teams to ensure delivery of high quality, level execution, on time and within budget.
- Ensure that changes and decisions on production timings are communicated to all parties involved so that everyone is clear as to next actions.
- Ensure every element of project is correct and cleared with briefing partners before it moves to next stage.
- Ensure that work is always consistent with the company’s brand values, tone and messaging.
- Working alongside film team to shoot localised versions of imagery and video.
- Form and grow value adding strategic relationships with all the other team.
- Understanding of composing shots, camera angles, lighting, editing and post-production (e.g colour grading, CGI/SFX)
- Understanding of creative principles and processes.
- Familiar with contents on China market digital social media and e-commerce platforms; Wechat, Weibo, TaoBao, JD.com, etc.
- Experience of working on campaigns which include various outputs: TVC, cinemagraph, social film, H5, etc.
- Proven experience of driving a team of people to deliver to defined and agreed schedules.
- Able to be hands on with putting together review/presentations.
- At least 5-year experience in advertising or digital creative agency.
Essential Skills / competencies:
- Ability to work with creative team to quickly develop an understanding of the company, its engineering ethos and visual identity and have good judgment as to what makes good communication and what doesn’t.
- Ability to question a brief and highlight key creative challenges or opportunities.
- Ability to work on multi-tasks, remain calm under pressure, solve problems efficiently, and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work both independently and cooperatively.
- Proven record of working with production partners in costing and driving to deliver on time.
- Proven knowledge of challenging deadlines with project owner teams and getting agreement on the best way forward.
- Excellent Mandarin and English written and spoken language skills.
Please send your CVs to: [email protected]