We are working with a global consumer electrics company that, among other things, makes some of the best high-end audio equipment for both home and professional use.
For their HQ in Hong Kong, they are looking for a Global Assistant Digital Marketing Manager, Campaign Strategy to support the planning, execution and optimization of their digital marketing efforts. You will actively contribute to driving e-Commerce activities in markets around the globe and deliver customized, effective, and audience-centric digital marketing programs that drive engagement, traffic and conversion to their digital channels.
- Day to day management of global digital marketing activities like EDM, online and social content, affiliate campaigns, SEM campaigns.
- Collaborate on delivery and execution of global marketing strategies.
- Execute and monitor conversion activation campaigns
- Manage and monitor retargeting campaigns to re-engage existing customers
- Manage and monitor Lead Generation Campaigns via multiple communication channels such as email marketing, display, social etc
- Provide social media marketing and content expertise and
- 4-6 years work experience in digital marketing in an E-Commerce landscape
- In-depth understanding of email marketing campaigns and customer journeys Strong aptitude for determining the optimal way to position products in the market
- Bachelor Degree in marketing, communications, or related field
- Proven track record of driving mid-funnel conversion campaigns
- Experience recovering and re-engaging high-intent leads acquired by lead generation campaigns
- In-depth knowledge of various marketing channels and technologies, including social media, email marketing, content distribution and placement networks.
- Proven experience in using Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager (knowledge of performance marketing platforms is preferred)
- Data-driven mindset, strong analytical skills
- Fluent in English and Chinese
- Experience in working with multicultural markets as you will be collaborating closely with Global teams across Asia and Europe
- Experience with video platforms is preferred
- Familiarity in SEO, paid search, banner ads etc, is preferred
- Proficiency in Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) is much preferred. You will get the opportunity to be trained in SFMC and run email marketing journeys independently for local marketing team
Within this global company, you’ll be working in the consumer-focused Digital Marketing team with a vibrant and young culture.