UX/UI Designer (1-year fixed contract)
Global innovative insurer with years of strong presence in the APAC region. Their vision to implement the concept of design thinking internally and externally has gained support from stakeholders and customers in recent years. While they continue to build and improve the UX/UI design process, they are looking for more design talents that can contribute their UX knowledge and grow with the team together.
They are looking for multiple UX designers and UI designers. This role is not limited to UX researching or UI designing but it requires you to take the initiative and assist UX managers and strategic partners on the whole design strategy and culture from a group level perspective, so to create innovative solutions for their digital products. Creating more practical and useful mobile apps is one of their goals- how to attract more users and improve the quality of the apps for customers and internal users (employees and agents) would be one of the tasks for the digital designers.
- Hands on experience as a UX/UI talent with at least 5 years of experience
- For UX designers, you love to spend time on User Research, Testing, speaking with stakeholders
- For UI designers, attention to details is a must and understand how your involvement can work well with the UX team
- Passionate and willing to put extra effort on pushing design thinking into a large corporation
- Financial Service background will be a huge plus
- Have a great sense of empathy as a UX designer
- International candidates are welcome
To apply, please send your updated CV and portfolio to [email protected]